Saturday 22 March 2014

Day sixteen #40acts



I was so happy to receive this mornings email. No scary challenge, just baking which I happen to be quite good at! The suggestion was cupcakes but I get bit bored making cakes so I decided to do something more fun and make Mocha Slices. I cannot take any credit for this recipe. There's an awesome lady at our church called Pauline and she is seriously one kitchen goddess!! This is one of her recipes and it's soooooo yummy! In fact, these little slices of heaven are soooo good that I ended up making two batches because I knew I'd end up eating a load of them. 

The recipients of my baked goods will be my Kids Church team tomorrow morning. We all have quite a long morning of two back to back services and I think this little baked goodie will give us a zap of energy to keep on going :) Plus, they are an amazing bunch and an absolute pleasure to lead. They definitely deserve a treat for all the commitment and hard work they put in week in week out.