Saturday 15 March 2014

Day ten #40acts



Secret talents. I can design, I can draw, I can cook, I can bake, I can take a half decent photo, I can keep kids amused, I can teach, I can write, I can whip up a fancy dress costume out of nothing.... But I think most people would know those things about me. 

I don't think I have completely secret talents but I guess my 'secret talents' are the ones I don't push forward as much either because I'm still learning or improving or just because I don't get the opportunities to use them. I play guitar, I can organise and administrate, I can do street and contemporary dance, I know basic makaton and I can ride a bike with no hands on the handlebars (rebel!) 

Im pretty sure there are more to this list but something I'm definitely NOT talented at is writing a blog when I'm extremely tired so I'm off to do something I'm very talented at....sleeping!