Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day thirty seven #40acts



As an extrovert I love spending time with people so really, today's act should have been very simple. Sadly, in the run up to the Easter Weekend you will find me in my office buried under Easter eggs, photocopying, laminating, stickers and curriculum! There wasn't much chance of giving over a chunk of my day to anyone. 
At 1pm the lunchtime buzz begins and at church we are all very good at doing lunch together. Today I had decided to work through lunch in the hope of getting away from the office a little earlier. However, as people began filtering outside I longed to be part of the community, part of the laughs and chats going on, part of sharing life with each other. So I switched off the computer, left my phone in the office and went to sit for an hour and do lunch with some of the best people I know!!